Web Design Contract
Do you want to secure your web projects with clients?
After downloading in Word Document format and in under 10 minutes you could have them printed out and ready to use with a client. These web design contract forms come coloured coded so that you can insert your business name easily and quickly.
We had these documents fully checked over and written by a well known lawyer firm in Scotland.
The 3 documents included:
- The terms: the actual terms which you and your client agree to.
- The works: the work that has been agreed to do.
- The contract: ties everything together.
Some of the areas covered include:
- Fees Payable ( % up front )
- Maintenance fees
- Third party operations ( hosting, domains etc)
- Correction of errors
- Search engine listings (SEO)
- Supply of materials ( copyrighted images etc)
- Approval of work
- Rejected work
- Overdue Payment
- Offers and proposals
- Intellectual Property Rights
While these documents have been written and produced by a fully qualified law firm, we cannot accept any responsibility from any matters that may arise.