Web Design Contract
Do you want to secure your web projects?
In under 5 minutes you can download the contract documents and have them printed out and ready to use with a client. These web design contract forms come coloured coded so that you can insert your business name easily and quickly.
Updated for 2014
We had these documents written by an established and credible lawyer firm in Scotland.
Please see the feedback in the comments below to see how the contract has helped web design agencies and freelancers like you secure their businesses.
The 3 documents included:
- The terms: the actual terms which you and your client agree to.
- The works: the work that has been agreed to do.
- The contract: ties everything together.
Some of the areas covered include:
- Fees Payable ( % up front )
- Maintenance fees
- Third party operations ( hosting, domains etc)
- Correction of errors
- Search engine listings (SEO)
- Supply of materials ( copyrighted images etc)
- Approval of work
- Rejected work
- Overdue Payment
- Offers and proposals
- Intellectual Property Rights
The cost is £27 ($43) and comes with a fully money back guarantee
After paying securely via Paypal you will immediately be redirected to the contract in which you can download and use straight away,
While these documents have been written and produced by a fully qualified law firm, we cannot accept any responsibility from any matters that may arise.